1) I would say that my human capital is unique in a number of ways.
- I am very organized and scheduled allowing me to stay on task and motivated.
- I am diligent in problem solving in stressful situations.
-I am a great test taker when pressures are high.
- I have a passion for the field of construction, which is quite unique in regards to the passions of my peers.
- I have recently gone vegan, setting apart from my peers. I need find alternatives to animal products which is pretty unique.
2) https://soundcloud.com/joseph-bergida/sets/ent-interviews
In the interview with Alec Yagey, I found that others' perspective of me was even more positive than I had viewed myself. It goes to show that often what is more important than how we view ourselves is how others view us. In the interview with Caleb, I came to the realization of how hard I work to get things done. He pointed out my persistence which is a human capital trait. In my interview with Dylan Childers, I honestly didn't get much information out of it. Nothing too useful at least. In the interview with Cameron Gangle, the key takeaway was that I am a hard worker. I would agree with all that he said. In the one with Alex Silitch he pointed out how much I work not only to get my own work done, but to help those around me. I think it is a great trait to help your coworkers and peers to get their work done as well.
3) I think these interviews were all pretty accurate, other than the one with Dylan where there wasn't too much to take out of it. I see myself as a hard worker, and so do most of my peers. I would not make any corrections to my list other than maybe taking off my vegan status, and adding something about my work ethic.
I think your ability to stay organized will get you far in life. I know when one is able to manage their responsibilities and remain focused they are more likely to achieve their goals. So that is awesome that you consider yourself that type of person! Also construction is a great field to be passionate about.
ReplyDeleteHey Joseph!
ReplyDeleteGreat post. I love that you mention your new diet habits; I am proud of you for taking on new challenges and in the meantime have found interesting kinks to it! The interviews were very clear and showcased you in an accurate way. Although your diet wasn't really mentioned, I don't think you should edit it off your list because it can still be considered a unique trait! Again, great post.
Hey Joseph,
ReplyDeleteI think your ability to stay organized and schedule things in a timely manner is going to help you out a lot later in life. This will help you stay focused on a certain goal and continue to work towards that without too much divergence. Also, it seemed like at least one of you interviewees agreed with you in some of these traits which just reinforces the fact that you are a hard worker. Good job!