https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOpRmZjTQqk
What still surprises me the most in regard to the feedback I've received is the fact that it has pretty much all been positive. The only negative feedback that I've gotten is that I need to be more concise and specific. In my third attempt at this elevator pitch, I tried to slow down my speaking in comparison to the other videos in order to further detail my product and explain it in the best ways possible. Altogether I think my third pitch is the best of the three.
Hey Joseph!
ReplyDeleteYou can definitely see the improvement from your first elevator pitch to this one. I think that you were able to describe your product with enough detail for the audience to understand it. I liked the fact that you mentioned that you've done interviews and that you've proven that there is definitely an interest for your product. Great job!
Hey Joseph! I agree that you have shown a lot of improvement in your pitch. You are more confident and have slowed down your speech to make it flow much better. You are very detailed in your product and have all the logistical ideas and the how-to's worked out. I believe that you have shown a lot of improvement, keep up the great work!
ReplyDelete