Thursday, March 21, 2019
Idea Napkin No. 2
I am Joseph Bergida. I'm loyal, an innovator, hard-worker, and conceptual thinker. I am an experienced student with knowledge in many fields: language, science, politics, public relations, history, art, business, and mathematics. My aspirations involve achieving the highest level of personal fulfillment with a steady job and healthy family, as well as, one day, constructing my own house. My product is a portable charger compatible with all common laptops: Dell, Mac, HP, etc. The charger is designed to be charged through a USB in an outlet and hold 48 hours of battery life for your computer. The charger would allow anyone with a laptop to be completely portable and have access to ample power in any location. The target market for my product centers around business-oriented individuals. Specifically, the 20-40 age range in large cities, who are likely to own a laptop and commute frequently. In many sudden situations, one needs immediate access to a computer, and outlets are inconvenient and infrequent unless intentionally sought. Imagine being able to charge your laptop in your backpack as you're riding on the bus, so that the battery is fully charged when you arrive at work. I'm beyond competent in marketing and development, so the assembly is feasible and the demand is constant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Joseph! I really liked your post. You were very specific and concise in your post which shows your passion. That really helps understand your product and your ideal customer. I really like your description on who you are and how you related it to what you want to do with your business. This definitely makes for a good impression! Great post!
ReplyDelete