What I have in common with my customer avatar is we are both the same aged college students with similar interests. We both share the same need of a portable laptop charger in lectures, libraries, and outside, while there no good option on the market.
Friday, March 15, 2019
Create a Customer Avatar
The ideal customer for my portable laptop charger is a University student that is very studious. This 18-22 year old young adult loves the outdoors and to surf the web on his laptop but oftentimes finds himself on lawns around campus with his computer dying. Being a college student that loves to watch Netflix and Hulu on his portable laptop, he stresses and struggles because he doesn't have a charger that is portable as well.
What I have in common with my customer avatar is we are both the same aged college students with similar interests. We both share the same need of a portable laptop charger in lectures, libraries, and outside, while there no good option on the market.
What I have in common with my customer avatar is we are both the same aged college students with similar interests. We both share the same need of a portable laptop charger in lectures, libraries, and outside, while there no good option on the market.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice Avatar! Kinda ironic that the kid is studious yet spends an excessive amount of time watching Hulu and Netflix that he completely drains his battery. Anyways, what did you use to create the avatar? I like how you have glasses on him.. cool vibes man.
ReplyDeleteHey Joseph!
ReplyDeleteGreat post and I also love your Avatar! I do think that you can be studious and watch Netflix all the time. I feel like watching Hulu or Netflix after spending hours studying is a good way of taking a break and clearing your mind before going back to your homework.
Hi Joseph,
ReplyDeleteGreat post. I really like the design of your avatar, as it really does a good job of depicting the average college student who constantly use their electronic devices. I definitely see how being on the run all the time with classes makes you forgot the limited charge that is on your computer. These college students are definitely in need of this product!