Friday, February 1, 2019
Solving The Problem
The selected opportunity for exploiting is the need for a portable laptop charger that is affordable for college students. There are no outlets at most middle desks in classrooms and many times college students find themselves with a dead computer in the middle of a library or a lecture. The product to be invented is some sort of a rechargeable battery such as the ones that are used for phones, but one that has several different plugins for different types of laptops. For example, I believe that it should be a box that plugs into a power outlet that charges and retains its battery life, and it should begin with three or so of the most basic chargers, such as one for a Mac, one for an HP, and one for a Dell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello Joseph,
ReplyDeleteSolving this problem would require quite a lot of research and funding, but it definitely seems like an idea with potential. Inventing a product can take a lot of time and money, but since batteries are an up and coming technology, I am sure there is some way to make such a product with current technology. Great post.
Ben
Hi Joseph! I think that is a great idea. When I am on the road I always bring my laptop so I can get some work done but it never lasts as long as i need it to. A power bank that would charge a laptop would be a great idea, but an expensive one to develop. I like the idea of the multiple chargers too. That way you can sell an all-in-one product rather than multiple for different charger ports.
ReplyDeleteHey Joseph,
ReplyDeleteI think this product would be an extremely useful tool for tons of people including myself. I think the battery life of computers has been maximized over the past few years, however, I always find myself getting my work interrupted due to my laptop’s battery dying on me. I think your idea has plenty of potential to turn into an innovative product that could generate great profits! Thank for sharing your idea.