Hey! I like the concept of the portable charger a lot and I think you did a really good job explaining the benefits of the product. You were very straightforward and got right to the point and I think that's super helpful when it comes to elevator pitches since no one wants to sit and hear the boring details forever. Good job on your pitch!!
Hey John, I think you concept of making a charger that is portable for laptops is really cool, and there should definitely be a market for that. I like the straightforwardness as it really makes you seem confident in your business proposition. You should consider including whether or not there are any similar products on the market. With that all said I thought your pitch was really good!
Hey! I like the concept of the portable charger a lot and I think you did a really good job explaining the benefits of the product. You were very straightforward and got right to the point and I think that's super helpful when it comes to elevator pitches since no one wants to sit and hear the boring details forever. Good job on your pitch!!
ReplyDeleteHey John,
ReplyDeleteI think you concept of making a charger that is portable for laptops is really cool, and there should definitely be a market for that. I like the straightforwardness as it really makes you seem confident in your business proposition. You should consider including whether or not there are any similar products on the market. With that all said I thought your pitch was really good!