Friday, April 12, 2019

Failure


1.       Coming into this class and semester I told myself that I was going to start some new trends and habits that would be beneficial to my life. I said I would start reading more, work ahead and be on time with all of my assignments. Unfortunately, I have not read a book, I have been on time but not ahead, and I have a few classes that I have been lacking in.
2.       One of the biggest things that I have learned from all of this is the need to have your priorities straight. I need to get better at my time management and knowing when not to go out. At the end of the day it can pretty much all be brought back to my discipline and being able to have the will power to do the right thing.
3.       Failure to me is essential and I think that to be able to be successful one must fail at things. The need to learn from your mistakes is so huge in my life. I cannot tell you how many things I have failed at. It doesn’t feel good at first, but being able to see the positives in every situation and keep moving forward no matter how hard it is is necessary. The way that I cope with it is constantly looking for the little wins, no matter how small.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Joseph,
    I think we've all gone through different kind of failures this semester, but a great mindset it to grow from these moments rather than letting them weigh us down. It seems like you are already doing this by finding positives in your failures. Good job on this post!

    ReplyDelete