This piece of equipment does not have enough heat capacity.
2) High pitched noises hurt my ears so those can go in the bug list as well.
There is all sorts of annoying signals being emitted from my receiver and stereo.
3) When the pool is cold and nobody wants to go it is pretty upsetting.
Sometimes I just want to swim but it is too cold.
4) Leaving my window open overnight allows all the bugs in and all the fresh air out.
These windows just simply push open and are quite difficult to keep closed.
5) When people take my things without asking definitely belongs somewhere in this list.
People seem to think they are entitled to things that are not theirs.
6) The fact that people who ride bikes on campus are totally oblivious to their surroundings and the traffic.
Bikers think the road is just theirs.
7) People don't know how to park their cars on campus.
They are always in between the lines so no one can fit in the next spot.
8) When my scooter wont start.
The thing is old so it takes some effort.
9) When I take my scooter in to get it fixed and the repair shop takes weeks to even look at it.
They are beyond too busy.
10) I hate seeing time be wasted.
Time is precious and valuable but not to everyone.
11) Getting sick is definitely on this list.
My immune system is not the best.
12) When you open your fridge and there is nothing in there.
Time to go to the store.
13) When someone eats my leftovers and thinks that it is okay.
Those are there for me.
14) Having a dirty room.
I always like things to be clean and tidy.
15) When people don't listen to what I am saying.
They are paying attention to something else.
16) Falling asleep before taking a shower.
Getting my bed dirty is a nightmare of mine but sometimes I just can't stay awake.
17) Running out of clean socks, my feet get cold.
I forget to do my laundry often enough.
18) When I cannot connect to UF wifi.
There is too many students and not enough internet.
19) This one ties back to number 15, having to repeat myself.
Not only is it a bug when people don't listen to me but when the information actually has some sort of importance and I need to say it again, I hate it.
20) Running out of soap or shampoo mid shower.
Unfortunately I cannot get an endless supply of either.
Making this bug list really was not too big of a challenge for me. Not only do I have a lot of pet peeves, but I know what they are and why they are the way that they are. If I was more optimistic this assignment would be much more difficult.
Joseph I can definitely agree on so many things in your bug list. The one I relate to the most is number 2 on your list, "High pitched noises hurt my ears". When I started going to places where there was a lot of people and tried to find out what was bothering me, different noises where definitely the most common one. They don't even have to be high pitched; even just the loud chatter that you hear in common spaces could be annoying if you really paid attention to it.
ReplyDeleteHi Joseph,
ReplyDeleteI definitely agree with most of the items on your bug list. The point i resonate with the most is 10) hating to see people waste time. I feel like this happens on a daily basis throughout my day and especially happens when people with no proficiency in a certain field are put to work in that very field. It would be awesome to find a "solution" to this bug!