1) An independent contractor food delivery service
I've found this opportunity through personal experiences of getting food delivered and having the order arrive incorrect. I believe this opportunity exists because I have seen many others stressed out about this as well. The prototypical customer here are the people that use food delivery services such as Uber Eats and this opportunity would not be too difficult to exploit, it would only take one person per order. I see this opportunity because I have brought this up in conversations and have always had people in agreement. No one like to get their order messed up
2) A phone carrier only for police officers
I found this opportunity in the Palm Beach Post as there has recent events where citizens are intercepting the police dispatches. I think the opportunity is clear here as the police communication lines should be private to the police force and there should not be a chance that criminals can be listening. The prototypical customer here would be a police unit but this would indeed be very difficult to exploit because establishing a phone carrier is an expensive and lengthy process. I formed the belief that this opportunity exists because intercepting radio signals is not that difficult to the computer savvy and can still be done even if they are encrypted.
3) Milk protein as a plastic substitute
I've found this opportunity through seeing all the litter on the Florida beaches at almost all times. Climate change is real, it is difficult to argue against that so it is pretty obvious that we need to start making things out of sustainable substitutes to preserve the world for our grandchildren. The prototypical customers here are those who are concerned for the safety of our planet and activists. I see this opportunity because I absolutely hate seeing animals eat litter and bring garbage into there nests.
4) A tarp system that is laid before the roofing in houses in order to help in the case of hurricanes or tornadoes
I found this opportunity when seeing blue tarps on roofs after/during hurricane season. Florida roofs often get torn off resulting in tons worth in damages from water getting inside. If there was some sort of system to putting down tarps after the initial framework is done and then just leaving it in the roof in case of emergency, I think many families would be better off during hurricane season. It would not be absurdly expensive either, as tarps are pretty cheap. I see this opportunity because I have had damages done to my home during hurricanes and it is not a pleasant experience whatsoever.
Hi Joseph,
ReplyDeleteAwesome post. I think you found some really interesting opportunities and I especially like the first one, as I have had the wrong order delivered multiple time, which is really frustrating when you have been waiting for you food for a while. I also found nr. 3 and the use of milk protein as a plastic substitute really interesting!